Application & Enrollment
The January 2022 Paramedic Program is now full.
We are now accepting applications for the May 2022 Paramedic Program.
Center for MEDICS offers three paramedic programs each year, starting in January, May, and September. You must be an EMT-B to apply. All programs run for 9 months, allowing you to achieve certification within one year.
January class meets Tuesday and Friday during didactics from 0800 to 1730. May class meets Monday and Thursday from 0800 to 1730. September class meets Tuesday and Friday from 0800 to 1730. Once you begin your Clinical and Field Internship at 21 weeks, the class meets once a week on Wednesdays from 0800 to 1230.
A non-refundable application fee of $75 is required before the interview. Tuition cost is $13,995. The paramedic program tuition provides each student with:
- his or her own iPad
- electronic textbooks
- required uniforms
- malpractice insurance
- drug testing (as required by the clinical sites)
- 24-hour access to the training facility
- access to our medical resource library
- student lab and extra help sessions
- clinical internship placement and appropriate credentialing
- clinical rotations that allow the student to meet all clinical competency requirements through patient assessment and skill performance
- field internship placement
- eleven in-class certifications, including CPR, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, PHTLS, CEVO, FCCS, EMS Safety, CPR instructor, S.T.A.B.L.E. and Difficult Airway Course.
Graduation fees are included as well. Within 9 months of starting the CFM program, all successful students will be eligible to complete the NREMT Paramedic Practical exam. Payment options include check, cash, credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express), purchase order from a town, fire department, or employer, or TuitionFlex.
Students who terminate enrollment (including voluntary resignation, illness, suspension, or involuntary resignation or dismissal) may be eligible for a refund in accordance with our current policies.