Tuition & Fees
Your training is an important investment.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2023-2024 9-month paramedic program is $15,995. There is an additional one-time application fee of $75 submitted with the online application form. A deposit of $500 towards your tuition is due within 7 business days of being accepted to the program in order to secure your seat in the class.
Tuition covers the cost of the course including paying for the following items:
- Student uniform (required)
- Individual tablet computer
- Comprehensive suite of electronic textbooks
- Access to on-site medical resource library
- 24-hour access to training facility
- Remediation/optional extra student lab and help sessions
- Immunizations (as needed)
- Malpractice insurance
- Clinical site internship placement and associated administrative costs (e.g. clearance, credentialing, etc.)
- Field internship placement and associated administrative costs
- Drug testing (when required by clinical sites)
- CFM challenge coin
- Certifications that will be earned during the course:
- NREMT practical exam fees if student is eligible to take exam with class upon graduation*
*Students who are not eligible to take the practical exam with their class will be responsible for the cost of the practical exam. All students will be responsible for the cost of their NREMT written exam.
Pro EMS offers all paramedic students access to an operational tuition financing program called TuitionFlex that enables students to defer upfront costs in favor of scheduled payments. This program is available to all paramedic students. No credit check is required.
TuitionFlex is a 3rd-party contractor platform that allows tuition payment over a 18 month term. TuitionFlex charges a 5% interest rate with no prepayment penalty, which is reduced to 3% when using direct deposit. The platform collects a nonrefundable application fee of 3% at time of tuition assistance application.
Students planning to use TuitionFlex must sign up and be approved prior to the start of their class. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
- Defer upfront cost in favor of scheduled payments of 24 month period
- Available to all paramedic students
- No credit check required
- 5% interest rate or 3% interest rate when using direct deposit
- No prepayment penalty
Contact us for further assistance.
Acceptable payment methods include check, cash, credit card, or purchase order/invoice (from Town/municipality, fire department, private company, etc.)
The application fee is nonrefundable. The $1000 tuition deposit is refundable up to 90% (i.e. less $100 non-refundable processing fee) up to the start of class. In the event that a student must withdraw from the course, tuition refunds will be prorated according to how far along he or she is in the course.