Tuition & Fees
Your training is an important investment.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2023-2024 9-month paramedic program is $15,995. There is an additional one-time application fee of $75 submitted with the online application form. A deposit of $500 towards your tuition is due within 7 business days of being accepted to the program in order to secure your seat in the class.
Tuition covers the cost of the course including paying for the following items:
- Student uniform (required)
- Individual tablet computer
- Comprehensive suite of electronic textbooks
- Access to on-site medical resource library
- 24-hour access to training facility
- Remediation/optional extra student lab and help sessions
- Immunizations (as needed)
- Malpractice insurance
- Clinical site internship placement and associated administrative costs (e.g. clearance, credentialing, etc.)
- Field internship placement and associated administrative costs
- Drug testing (when required by clinical sites)
- CFM challenge coin
- Certifications that will be earned during the course:
- NREMT practical exam fees if student is eligible to take exam with class upon graduation*
*Students who are not eligible to take the practical exam with their class will be responsible for the cost of the practical exam. All students will be responsible for the cost of their NREMT written exam.
Tuition assistance options are available for students who are experiencing financial hardship.
Tuition Assistance Options
- Individualized options for students who are paying tuition without assistance from department or agency and have compelling financial hardship
- Tuition payments can be broken up over time, due in full prior to the start of the clinical phase of the program
- $4,500.00 minimum down payment due 30 days prior to class
Contact us for further assistance.
Acceptable payment methods include check, cash, credit card, or purchase order/invoice (from Town/municipality, fire department, private company, etc.)
The application fee is nonrefundable. The $500 tuition deposit is refundable for seven business days from the date the student received an acceptance email. The $4,500 tuition deposit is refundable up to thirty days before the class begins when uniforms and class materials are ordered for the student. In the event that a student must withdraw from the course, tuition refunds will be prorated based on class time attended.