Tuition and fees for the Center for MEDICS program total $13,995. The paramedic program tuition provides each student with:
- his or her own iPad
- electronic textbooks
- required uniforms
- malpractice insurance
- drug testing (as required by the clinical sites)
- 24-hour access to the training facility
- access to our medical resource library
- student lab and extra help sessions
- clinical internship placement and appropriate credentialing
- clinical rotations that allow the student to meet all clinical competency requirements through patient assessment and skill performance
- field internship placement
- eleven in-class certifications, including CPR, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, PHTLS, and Difficult Airway Course.
NREMT practical exam and graduation fees are included as well. (Written and state exam costs are the responsibility of the student.) Payment options include check, cash, credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express), purchase order from a town, fire department, employer, or TuitionFlex.
If accepted into the program, candidates have 7 days to accept their seat and 30 days to pay a refundable $1,000 deposit to hold the seat.
ProEMS Tuition Financing Program
ProEMS is able to provide an operational tuition financing program- TuitionFlex – whereby you and the school enter into a contract to finance your tuition. The program does not require a credit check, has a 9% interest rate with no pre-payment penalty, and is available to all paramedic interns. There is a non-refundable application fee of 3% of the total contract amount at the time of the application submission which is paid to a third party contractor for using its TuitionFlex origination platform.
If you choose to use our tuition financing program, you must be have signed up and be approved prior to the start of class. An initial payment of $2,500 is due 21 days prior to the start of class, and the remaining balance may be repaid over 24 months. Contact us for further details.