Applicants from all types of EMS backgrounds are considered for admission on their own merits. Our aim is to select applicants with the greatest promise and commitment, and to train them to the highest level of excellence.
Applicants must meet the following requirements at the start of the program:
- Be at least eighteen years of age
- Be certified as an Emergency Medical Technician, or be eligible for such certification
- Be capable of all duties and requirements set forth by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Emergency Medical Services as described in 105 CMR 170.000
- Provide evidence that student has health insurance
- Provide evidence of having received all required vaccinations & medical screening tests
- Submit to pre-enrollment drug screening test and pass
- Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) screening and compliance with CORI policy
Prospective candidates must fill out an online application form to begin the admissions process. Candidates must then undergo a comprehensive admissions evaluation that includes a personal interview.
Tuition is due 21 days prior to the first day of class.