Tuition and fees for the Center for MEDICS program total $13,995. The paramedic program tuition provides each student with:
- his or her own iPad
- electronic textbooks
- required uniforms
- malpractice insurance
- drug testing (as required by the clinical sites)
- 24-hour access to the training facility
- access to our medical resource library
- student lab and extra help sessions
- clinical internship placement and appropriate credentialing
- clinical rotations that allow the student to meet all clinical competency requirements through patient assessment and skill performance
- field internship placement
- eleven in-class certifications, including CPR, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, PHTLS, CEVO, FCCS, EMS Safety, CPR instructor, S.T.A.B.L.E. and Difficult Airway Course.
NREMT practical exam and graduation fees are included as well. (Written and state exam costs are the responsibility of the student.) Payment options include check, cash, credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express), purchase order from a town, fire department, or employer, the GI Bill or TuitionFlex.
If accepted into the program, candidates have 7 days to accept their seat and 30 days to pay a refundable $1,000 deposit to hold the seat.
TuitionFlex is a guaranteed, no credit check, 9% interest loan program available to all paramedic interns. There is a non-refundable application fee (3% of the total loan) paid to TuitionFlex at the time of application and there is no pre-payment penalty.
If you choose TuitionFlex, you must be signed up and approved prior to the start of class. An initial payment of $2,500 is due 21 days prior to the start of class, and the remaining balance may be repaid over 24 months. Contact us for further details.
Center for MEDICS is an approved institution for veterans’ educational benefits. For specific information on how the GI Bill works, and to apply for benefits, please visit the United States Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Site at http://gibill.va.gov/. Refund Policy Students who terminate enrollment (including voluntary resignation, illness, suspension, or involuntary resignation or dismissal) may be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be determined based on date of termination (see FAQ page) and all refunds are made 30 days after that date. The termination date is the last date of class attendance as verified by the faculty, or the date that the notice in writing is either received or postmarked, if mailed.